The Crown Image

Society. The place of trends and overachievers. The place where where girls praise the model image and pop pills to become that image. A place where boys can use their fists instead of words. Where boys font take no as an answer and kiss whoever they want. Where guns are used for violence amoung each other rather than to defend our country. Where police eforce their own laws instead of the constitution's and innocents pay the price.Where women are losing their right to do something natural. Where homomexuals are dicriminated and punished. Where transgenders cannot even use the bathroom their choice. Where everyday men, women, and children are starving and we ignore it. This place. This harsh place is society.

rachel_117 said...
Jan. 10 at 3:14 pm
Sad but true. Thank you for writing this deep, thought-provoking piece and shedding some light on the issues of the world.

YoungBeautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 17 at 3:11 pm
You're welcome. I enjoyed writing it. I feel as though issues like this should have light shed upon them.Its important for people to be informed about rising issues in today's society.