In the Moment | Teen Ink

In the Moment

November 14, 2016
By lynn20 BRONZE, Park City, Utah
lynn20 BRONZE, Park City, Utah
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Life is short. It goes by in a blink of an eye. Everything can change in a matter of minutes seconds even. That's why we need to enjoy what is in front of you. We need to live in the moment. Whatever is in that moment we need to enjoy it. It feels like we only have a few years when you are younger, to live in the moment. You have kindergarten till fourth grade to do this. As soon as fifth-grade hits they all start talking about college. How to be ready for college how to get into college and how important college is. When you hit high school it is all about how to get a good grade to get into college. They say once you get into college it’s all about picking the right major so you can have a good job.

 

We all only think about what is next, not what is right know. When you look back one day you might realize that you were only looking forwards. We tend to spend the majority of our lives thinking what is in the future and what you want to happen then. I think that is good for everyone for at some point to see and be appreciate what they have.