Realize | Teen Ink

Realize

By ACass BRONZE, Brentwood, California
ACass BRONZE, Brentwood, California

Everyday life can be struggle but everybody's struggle can be different. Whether it's the fact that your husband cheated, your best friend wasn't who you thought they were or even that day you can't pay your bill. Everyone has a different life a different mind set and it all depends on what kind of person you are. Are you that fun out going person, are you that shy but very positive person or are you that kind of person who just doesn't want anything to do with anyone around you. Either way people will judge,hurt, and abandoned you. They say everyone is special in there own way but yet in this way of emotion we are the same. Making a difference in your life is your choice, seeing things in a different way is your choice, changing your lifestyle is your choice. I have always been the outcast sitting by myself hating school because i am too shy to speak up and make friends. My weight has always affected my motivation to do that also. Recently there was an incident and it made me realize how mature i am and that i really shouldn't care what others think. Yes, i night sit alone at lunch… yes, i might not have friends but you know what, that stuff doesn't matter what matters is getting thru high school and getting the education i need and becoming the most successful person so i can show all those people that said i couldn't, that i can. All i have to say is be who you are and don't let anyone change you, if you want to change for yourself so be it but do it for you. If you ever feel like you need to change or be someone you're not because someone or something is making you feel uncomfortable DONT! Those people or those things don't mean anything what matters is you and your life and the way you live it. Others will bring you down and make you feel like nothing but just know you are something.

life struggle and realizing what people can do to make you feel horrible