Friends or Hidden Enemies? | Teen Ink

Friends or Hidden Enemies?

By angie.montoya BRONZE, New York, New York
angie.montoya BRONZE, New York, New York

You can't see a rainbow without a little of rain.

A lot of people feel like its ok to use people but honestly its not. No matter why they do it, it shouldn't be justified by a simple sorry after. A lot of people end up doing something like self-harming or even thought or actions of suicide. We say to each other that we will always have each other's back but yet we are the ones to stab each other in the back. We hurt each other so much that people start to believe all the bad things said about them. People say things without even knowing how much they are hurting a person. They start to get depressed and once they are gone. They are gone forever. But that is when people start to say "Omg! I didn't know she was depressed. I told her I would always be there for her. I don't get why she did it." But they don't look at the mirrors before saying that. They don't say to themselves, " I caused this cause I did or said this or that." Even when they know what they did they just say I said I'm kidding or just kidding and she/he said she/he was fine with it. We shouldn't always believe when people say they are ok. Its funny how hard it could be to put a fake smile but so easy to believe. Many say oh look at that girl, she is emo and dressed in all black meaning she is a loner or depressed but they don't look at the guy with the most friends and biggest smile. Nowadays we just put sterotypes on things and people. That is why people have trouble trusting others nowadays because you don't know if they will have the knives to stab you in the back or the stitches to help you out.

This written piece is the truth about how people are with each other nowadays.