Thoughts | Teen Ink

Thoughts

February 5, 2016
By BrandonCornejo BRONZE, Houston, Texas
BrandonCornejo BRONZE, Houston, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Today it feels like any other day first waking up then going to school and pay attention to a teacher that speaks roughly 45 minutes on stuff that I personally think we won’t be needing to proceed in life but then again is just my opinion. I’m currently in class for physics listening to a teacher talk about electricity and how it works turning a light bulb on in which I don’t see why we need to know this we are so advance as humans that they could teach us about greater things. However I have much respect for the teacher because he study and got the knowledge of it to teach us in which he gets pays for and this is his job that he does to provide for himself and his family. That’s exactly what I’m looking for to find a job or a passion to pursue to provide for myself and my family. Except I don’t want a 9-5 job that I’m going to do for the rest of my life and not get nowhere and stay in the same place. I want a glorious life, I want something different I want to get enough money to have power and not work 8 hours a week for minimum wage I want to be able to spoil myself and the people around me. But as people hear me say this they going to tell me the same thing that the other person told me and that is, to go to college and study to get what I want out of life don’t get me wrong I know I have to work for what I want and study for it but I believe you don’t need college for that. Maybe I’m just writing this because I’m bored in class but I believe that what I am saying makes some type of sense just barre with me now most millionaires or billionaires took new ideas and took a leap of faith to invent or do something new and by doing that it has made them very successful in life. I don’t want to work like a zombie and stay in the same position for the rest of my life I want to be able to make a change. I believe I was born for something, I believe that I am someone great and I am different from most people.

 

My name is Brandon and this name you’re going to hear it a lot and people are going to talk about me because they too will see that I was born for a great destiny im currently 18 years old and I haven’t found what I’m going do but I know everything is going to land on its place and everything is going to be great. One day I’m going to look back at this moment and say I was right I was born to be great and I am going to change the life’s of people around me and show them a whole new world. I am determined to do whatever it takes to get to that level I just need a sign or a clue of what I can pursue. Before I turn 20 I hope I get that sign or clue and get ready for my new life I’m going to be a new person that people have never seen my greatness is a waiting for me I just hope I don’t miss the ride to it.


The author's comments:

i wrote this story to show how i feel and maybe kids my age feeling the same and searching for there passion. I hope people can get inspired by my story and follow their dreams if they know what there passion is