Graduation Speech | Teen Ink

Graduation Speech

June 8, 2015
By Anonymous

Today I am going to talk about all of the people that have helped me in these last two years in middle school. It was hard to get where I am now but thanks to my eighth grade Language Arts teachers Mr. Crew and Mrs. Bartle. they have helped me with everything that I know even though we have had our downs. There was this one time when we were on a field trip at Green River Community College and I was having a very good day and then they I had a huge melt down. Thanks to Mr. Crew and Mrs. Bartle who helped me through it and so did my best friend Nani, the best friend I have ever had.


These last two years in middle school have been hard for me and I had to fight my way to the top. I had to keep doing my work at my own pace I really never liked getting rushed by people. When people want me to go at their own pace I have to tell them that I cannot got at their pace. When I was having troubles in my classes thanks to all of my wonderful teachers and friends. They helped me through it and they told me that I could do it even when I thought that I could not do it.


When me and my whole class finish this year of 2015 in middle school we have a potential to help and make a big impact on our community. Then people will know that we are a team and we got through all of this together and we will always be there for one another. My class has been there for me when I was having a bad time and I was there for them when they were going through their hard times. I would tell them I know what you are going through because it has happened to me many times in my life. To be successful in middle school you will have to not get kicked out of class. If you get kicked out of class then it will take time away from your learning time. When you don’t get kicked out of class then you get to learn more.


You also need to listen to the teacher because when you don’t it can lead to bad things happening. It may not sound like they know what they are talking about but trust me they do because they have been through school already.