Will You Leave or Stay? | Teen Ink

Will You Leave or Stay?

By Keya_Richardson GOLD, Medford, Oklahoma
Keya_Richardson GOLD, Medford, Oklahoma

"The Only Place Your Dreams Become Impossible, Is Your Thinking"

How can you be so sure everyone out there in the world is your friend or family or even loved one? You can’t honesty everyone out there is going to hurt you in one way or another. No one can honestly say to your face they will be there for you one million percent. Once you screw up in life or do one thing wrong they will turn their backs on you and leave you hanging. No one is meant to stay in your life forever. We all die and we all disappear after a while in the life time. Now I’m not saying this to be rude, but I’m speaking from personal experience every person who said they would stay has left my life in the most horrible way. By just leaving not saying good bye or anything. We all want someone or just one person in our life time to just stay and keep their promises right? I always did, that’s all I ever wanted in my life was to be proven wrong in that area of life times. I was so tired of being let down and letting myself be let down. I was so tired of being hurt over someone in my life who left me behind when they were the only ones I wanted or needed in my life to stay by my side for every bad and or good moment in my life time. In my life time I have had every single person who said they would stay leave my life in some sort of way, either death or just by simply walking out of my life with no explanation at all! When you walk have so many people in your life that are supposed to be family or friends who just walk out of your life it’s super hard to deal with. Especially when you depended on them for the biggest things in your life you never ever told anyone else in your life besides them. They just up and walk away when you need them the most. No one is meant to stay in your life forever at least that’s how I feel it is. My question is why say you will stay and never leave but yet after a few months you up and walk away with no goodbye or say so in why you are leaving. No one deserves that in their life. You are either going to keep your word or you are just saying you will be there for someone just to make them feel better in the time of need when they depended on you. Which in my opinion is beyond disrespectful. These people put their trust in you and you just go and let them down like it is nothing to be ashamed of or worried about. That right there is the worst type of human actions I will and ever will know.