Dear Heart | Teen Ink

Dear Heart

By Shambreka SILVER, Sandresville, Georgia
Shambreka SILVER, Sandresville, Georgia

"Love conquers all"... "People are quicker to judge you, before they love you".

Dear Heart,

Your as strong as I had hoped you'd be. You've been through break ups and plenty more. You've took chances and gotten reject a lot, but somehow managed to stay strong. I admire you heart, because although you go through all of that...you manage to still beat..and go. I admire you because you fight back the sadness you hold. You carry on as if nothing happens. You continue to smile while people may hurt you. You fight for what you believe in. Your a pretty strong heart, if anyone asks me. Thanks for being strong for me, when I couldn't be strong for myself.

Yours truly,

Shambreka

This peice is something that i came up with sitting among my classmates. I took a second to gather what i felt. Although I didnt feel sad..but as i glanced around the table i could see undercover heartbreak. I hope you understand what this peice really means. We all go through so much yet our hearts never give up on us. We still manage to love each and every day no matter the hurt the heart feels. Take from this what you want, but i hope the message is really clear.