No One Cares About The Forgottens | Teen Ink

No One Cares About The Forgottens

Would you ever be happy if your parent were put out, with no where to stay or go?. I’m gonna be talking about homelessness because its a very serious issue to me. when people are being put out of their home, they become homeless with no clean close,no place to go, and they're bruised up by others. in life things are harder than they look.

To start off, when you're out there with no shower, then you can't clean your clothes nor yourself. the clothes that you take is what you're gonna wear until someone gives something new to wear or something healthy to eat.Being homeless means you have no place to stay or live. I know that some of you think that those people out in the streets deserve to be there, but they really don't, they're human beings not animals who can be left out on the streets with nothing to eat,or with no warmth. i walk home from school and see homeless people asking for money.It deeply hurts me to see people out there asking for money so that they can at least have something in their mouths, but no we drive pass them and walk pass them with food in are hands, and no feelings nor action to give towards them, we can atleast give them something to help them out.

In addition, once you're homeless you have no home to go to. you had no money to pay your bills and due to that you're put out on the streets. you them 200 dollars to your manager.do homeless people have houses? that answer is rhetorical, we all know the answer to it.my friend told me that she walks to school sees this lady sleeping in a box becausethats all she can afford. I realize that most people are not concerned about this problem, due to that i believe that homeless people should be heard and given a warm place during cold weathers.They should be giving a place to stay because there are kids who get kicked out of there houses who are left with no place to stay, no one to care for them,and to me thats the same thing as adults being put out their both forced to leave their homes.

above all, they’re being bruised up. they’re out there trying to figure out where they went wrong, not knowing why their being hit by others or being abused.I walked everyday after school seeing an old man with bruises all over his body, i felt so bad that tears ran down my face when i walked home because i pictured that as my grandpa. What would u do if that was your parent or grandpa.No matter where i go, am going to realize that what i wrote either made difference or made the issue worse. my hope and wishes are to hopefully make a difference and issuer that this is a really terrible,horrifying, and scary problem. Most people are homeless for a reason, however people don't see that in the cold those homeless people are not in their blankets feeling comfortable or warming up their out their frozen up, shivering, lonely and no where to go to get warmed up. Being out in the cold for so long can cause them to have a common cold,they won't have anyone to give them medicine to treat it because no one really cares,but if that was you wouldn't you want to get better instead of getting worse??

to sum it up,I’m going to address and talk about homeless people because no one seems to really care about this issue. When people are being put out of their homes, they become homeless with no clean close, no place to go, and their bruised up  by others. all my life i’ve never felt so sad and broken down, but when i saw and old man bruised up asking for money with no shirt on, it just ripped my heart open. When you look at this old man all you could see the sorrow in his eyes asking what he did wrong and why his out there being tortured and bruised up. When i look at him i see kids who are alone in this big world with no place to be, nor a place to stay.This really divestates me and kills me deep inside, to see kids and grown adult suffering outside because they have no where to go all they can do and hope for is that someone helps them and gives them something so that they can at least live to see another bright morning and know that everything will change up for the better. They want to know that somewhere in the world someone cares and wants to make a difference in their life and thats all am really saying.

looking outside walking to go to school and seeing people begg for money and seeing an old man bruised up made me wwrite this and hope everyone takes it into consideration and tries to help out