Same Outcome Earlier or Later | Teen Ink

Same Outcome Earlier or Later

By K.M.V BRONZE, Sacramento, California
K.M.V BRONZE, Sacramento, California

Love is hurt is feeling..........

Have you ever wonder how hard for immingrants crossed a border illegally? From the book" The Devil's Highway" and the movie "El Northe" immmigrants have put their lives on the line as a way to get to their dream(U.S). This have result as sadness without tears to many people around the world. 

In the book "The Devil's Highway" base on true story, the Yuma 14 were dead on their journey to the north, there were no clue to determined who these people are. But as detective sent these news back to Mexico, detective found out that many of these people lived in poverty in Veracruz. Urrea stats, " they were alliens before they ever crossed the line" this mean that these people were leaving their land as a way to suport their family who lived in poverty. This similar to the movie " El Northe" In the movie " El Northe" Rosa and Urique took their journey from Guatemala and to the north because Guatemal soldiers' after them. Urique states' father states that" Everywhere is the same" this mean that no matter you lived you'll always face the same issues which is povety and sadness as your current place and you can't escap your past. Rosa and Urique were guided by coyote just like the Yuma 14, they have the same perspective of the north as the Yuma 14. The differ is that they took sewer instead of desert like the Yuama 14 and of course "EL Northe" is not real. 

As I say, immigrants likely to put their life on the line as a way to reach their dream. They think risk your life is liek give it a try and its better than just die for nothing. Or atleast they're trying. I believe that the Yuma 14,Rosa, and Urique have the same almost the smae issue within the same outcome- the Yuma 14 died on their journey while Rosa and Urique died later on after reached the north.

Please leave a comment so I can improve my writtingskill later on. Thank You