What Matters Most | Teen Ink

What Matters Most

By Darion Means BRONZE, Honoraville, Alabama
Darion Means BRONZE, Honoraville, Alabama

There are many things in my life that matters to me. The things that matters the most is family, school, and basketball. Without my family, life would be very hard. School is important because it can help me be a successful person in life. Basketball matters to me because it is fun to play and I love the sport.

The first thing that matters the most is my family. Without my family, life would be very hard for me. For example, if I didn't have my parents, I wouldn't know where I would be living right now. My family are also people that I can talk to about anything. Family is the people that loves you unconditionally, no matter what you do.

The second thing that matters the most if school. School is very important to me because it can help me be a successful person in life. School helps me to be educated me and prepares me for college. Sometimes when I don't feel like going to school, I think about how it will help me in the future. People should be very thankful for school because it is free education.

The final thing that matters the most to me is basketball. Basketball matters to me because it is fun to play and I love the sport. Playing basketball is something that I will never get tired of doing. Some people play basketball so they can have something to do. I play basketball because I love the sport and I want to play in college.

Those three things are the things that matters most to me. Having family makes my life much easier and happier. School is free education and helps me be successful in life. Basketball is my favorite sport and it always will be. I know these three things are the things that matters the most because I put a lot of time in them.