What Matters Most | Teen Ink

What Matters Most

January 26, 2015
By Erricka Collins BRONZE, Highland Home, Alabama
Erricka Collins BRONZE, Highland Home, Alabama
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

What matters most? What matters most to me is family. Family will always matter to me because they will always be there for you. Another this is my education. I believe that being educated will get you far. Last, having a stable home matters because when bad weather is happening you won't have to suffer.
                            

Family would be the first major thing that matters most. It is good to have family around all the time because bonds are being made and everyone's happy. Also when you are going through something you have that one family member who will always be there. Family can also be there to tell you right from wrong when you need guidance. Having someone there for you and who makes you happy will let you live a long and happy life.
                            

A second thing that matters to me is my education. Being that I am in school, I try to make sure my grades always stay up. Having an education will get you somewhere far in life. When you enter the real world and don't know anything it's just all bad for you and you won't be happy for yourself. That's why I always make sure I have a good education so I can have a good career.
                           

Last, having somewhere stable to live at is something that matters. When there is bad weather homeless people have to suffer and either become very sick or die. I'm thankful I have that because being out there can be very dangerous. Some people go through things when they can't have nowhere to stay. I'm grateful for my stable home.
                           

All the things I have said matters to me, really does. If I did not have neither one then I don't know what life would be. Everyone should take the time out and make sure they have those to enjoy life.