Misuse of money/power | Teen Ink

Misuse of money/power

December 27, 2014
By ompatel SILVER, Newport, Delaware
ompatel SILVER, Newport, Delaware
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

People in today’s world misuse money a lot. That is a really serious matter because one the richer is getting richer and the poor is getting poorer. This later on can cause a big conflict because if people don’t have money, family they might do things that are bad for money which can cause them become a terrorist. Therefor money should be used properly and should have a specific task it’s going to.


Money is misused when people have too much and they just want to show off. I have no problem with rich people showing off and doing things like buying a big mansion and expensive cars. But there is an exception that when people have a lot of money and don’t know what to do with it they can use it for a good cause like help the government get out of debt and stay out of debt, help create a good future for the people who are poor and can’t even afford to send their kids to school, do community service by building hospitals and having free treatment and building schools for free education. After all the money that you earn you are not going to take it with you to heaven. And instead of giving you son the property give it to the poor because you son will not know how to respect the money or how to use it properly until he literally go and work to get that money and know how hard it is to get money but it’s easy to lose.


Another misuse of money and power is by not paying taxes and by earning money and not giving the tax. The taxes that we pay go for community service, roads, school, army, police, and firefighter and I am sure there is many more places where the money goes but these are seen first. Also misuse of power because in the government offices not necessarily in U.S.A but others countries in the world have a lot of corruption for which there is misuse of power done by the government offices. Like in America ambulance, fire fighters, and police offices often misuse their power by turning on the siren on their car just to pass a red light and that’s not fair to the rest of the people because there are not special. They are here for our service not breaking the rules. And one solution to that is that they should have a sensor attached to their car so every time there is an emergency the siren would go off otherwise it would never turn on no matter what and government should be watching more on them. Because it’s just like a kid if you don’t take care of thing they can get out of your hand same with the power if you don’t take good care it can bring you down.


Therefor power and money can be misused if they are not really looked after. In order to fix these kind of problems people would have to donate 1$ every day. Because at the end of the day that money is going to be used to help the world in general grow and love within humanity will grow and the crime rate would drop. And the fact is that most of the crimes are based on people not having money. Lastly to cut off power misuse people would have to learn good and bad and their responsibility towards their profession because if it happens to their family they raise their voice but unfortunately they misuse power for other people family. Therefor for a world to be a happy place in general people will have to step up and take their profession seriously.


Lastly people always misuse power and money by putting the pressure to get the work done if they are just lazy to do it or if they are the boss and do not want to do the work. But money is misused but giving out bribes to do illegal work and or just to do something that cannot be done for example if people want to pass in school and are not passing their parents just give the school money and get there kids passed which is not fair and so to stop the misuse of power and money people should have to change the way they think because doing the work without thinking always get you nothing. Due to that the people always end up with something going bad. So make the world a better place to live in by making everyone equal so there is no separation between types and etc.


The author's comments:

poverty