How Do You Feel About Young Thugs? | Teen Ink

How Do You Feel About Young Thugs?

By myahboo35 BRONZE, Neptune, New Jersey
myahboo35 BRONZE, Neptune, New Jersey

you can only get it if your good

What!!!! In in this article you will be reading the act of peace vs violence.  And the outcome of the situation why is there people dying every ten seconds? Why can’t we do anything about this? People need to learn the we all are community .a family just because you live in a good area all over the world parents are wondering will their child make it home on day. Sitting at the tale was that the last time i saw my child why what did we do so wrong. Just because it’ not your child it could be you cousin, ness, nephew at any age people will stop at nothing to tack someone out of this world.        

Essentially, there are two forms of protest. Violent and non-violent. Both have their advantages and both have their downfalls. However, one thing is true of both: they are a threat to the American Establishment. Violence can only intensify hatred; it is more efficient in getting attention, rallying a crowd, and making headlines... Martin Luther King, Jr. himself said that there were times when segregationists could not be provoked and that this felt like failure. It is true that non-violent demonstrating provokes violence, oftentimes, and those civil rights leaders are experts at generating sympathy. This sympathy can lead to a public outcry which the government is all too the If could make one wish to change the world fix. But violence is still important to the movement. I know it would be to end all violence and have no more wars and killing, I wish for world peace. Our world has gotten so violent and it is not just the wars, it is all the people who have been raised to violence. People think nothing of death people need to understand the difference of life and death. People need to get a grasp of taking someone else’s life away. However, to have world peace it will not just magical happen, everyone on earth will have to work together.

Every now and then, through my friends or around school, I hear about a fight or about a kid who was "jumped" by a gang, or gangs planning to fight each other. I know kids who carry guns and knives with them no matter where they go, even to school. They say it's for protection. I've seen kids come home from school cut and bruised, and when I ask what happened they reply, "My friends and I fought this other gang," with such a glow upon their faces especially young black males.

Why do we insist on killing or hurting each other? The only sure result I can see it promising is a couple of years in a jail cell. What is the great thrill to that? I do not want to be a super hero, nor do I want to change the way we feel toward each other overnight, even though it would be nice. I just want to sleep at night without wondering whether or not one of my friends is going to get hurt. I don't want to read in the newspaper that yet another teenager has been killed by a peer because of gang violence. When will the violence end? How many of us will have to die before we wake up and realize we are killing ourselves. Who will be next, whose child, whose grandchild, whose niece or nephew, whose sister or brother, whose cousin, whose friend?    

WAKE UP IT'S TIME TO STOP those who do wrong or those who think it’s right if you are one of them stop you could be the next one six feet under asking for forgiveness this is not what the world was set up to be nor for families have to worry about after school will your child walk thought that door. You must want to rot in jail instead of living your life why? 

my friend was injuried by a gun shot straight through her chest November 25 2014 a week after her birthday