Who Knows? | Teen Ink

Who Knows?

By Buzzlive GOLD, New Delhi, Other
Buzzlive GOLD, New Delhi, Other

For nobody stand by you, when you need them. Everybody is there when they need you. You are clearly stronger than you think.

It’s as if I am watching a movie. I can only feel what I feel, face what I did, cry as I do. As if no one else could be understood by me. Does everyone feel so? Even in the most stubborn of the masks of indifference, a tinge of fragility exists which if discovered, touched and exploited can result in the wreckage of one’s soul, alone which can, possibly , tear many other apart.

In ‘Daffodils’, William Wordsworth’s renowned poem, he states how he happened to encounter peace in a mere ‘host of daffodils’. His example of peace clearly explained that peace is found where you seek it. If one tries to look for it in oneself, a lucky few might even find it.

Sometimes, people find happiness in the most unlikely of places and they seem to be enamored by the merest fragment of purity. Indifference is a bliss. How many of us can afford to ignore the world, it’s packaged worries and lead a content, ignorant and selfish life? This kind of life is surreal, isn’t it?

But,  life , itself needs purpose and reason to survive. Reason may not be present all along. But, purpose is of utmost rank. We all need to have a reason to go on. When that ‘purpose’ is lost, Life , itself is lost.

For many of us dream, many of us fulfill. But those dreams do change over time, as do we. Time changes us. Makes us better, makes us worse. Curse life as long you live, just remember, God has given everyone Power. We just have to learn to use it.

God can create, God can destroy.

Buzzlive GOLD said...
Buzzlive GOLD, New Delhi, Other

Please comment and vote and rate. My first article.