Our Veterans | Teen Ink

Our Veterans

By Musicisthesoul SILVER, Hemet, California
Musicisthesoul SILVER, Hemet, California

"Greater is he that is within me,then he who is in the world"

Without our Veterans there would be no history for our nation in the first place,we would be under some other nations control,Without our Veterans we would not have our freedom,Without our Veterans we would not have the honor of living in such a safe nation from wars. All these things that seem very simple that most take advantage of,Our freedom is only possible because their sacerfice.Where there is brutal killing, awful,painful deaths,on that bloody battle field.All for our right of freedom of speech.So we would not have to hide and praise The Lord,or us women have to be with a man every single minute of every single day.Saying what we can or can not do.No Beacuse they do the ultimate sacerfice.

Have you ever thought of what would become of our nation if our veterans would just stop!stop going and fighting for us.Stop Making new plans to keep us safe from our from enemies.Just all together STOP!their services ??Our nation wouldn't last a second! That's what would happen. Our first amendendment is the freedom of speech.No one makes them join the army,to protect our nation.Or forces them to their services.They do it because they care,and want to protect our country.The question really is why? Would they decide to die for millions of people they don't even know?        

They want our nation to grow and be the best we can be.Brave enough to fight and serve for their country.For that they have a special place in Heaven.For all their hard work they do, being months, sometimes years away from their homes and families.        

My grandfather is a Veteran from World War II,he was fortunate to return some do not . Their service is not meant for showing off or to look good, not to be in charge of eny one But to protect us and fight for our nation to stay where it's come to and become even better.As President to the Veterans of foreign wars states."Veterans of foreign wars,in you I see the same shining values ,the virtues that make America great. When our harbor was bombed and fascism was on March . When the fighting ranged from Korea and Vietnam when our country was attacked, on that clear September morning ,when our forces were sent to Iraq, you answered your country's call.Because you know what Americans must always remember.Our nation only endures because there are patriots who protect it. In the crucible of battle you were tested in ways the rest of us will never know."          

As a remarkable quote that is 100% true.Our veterans are really angels that god sent to protect us. Like our nation says... Even on our money it says "in God we trust". They are fearless against the wars. And know what they do is for the greater of our future.           

Our nation of course is not perfect, but our Veterans make it very close to it. Veterans what does that word even mean when you hear it? A person who is kind, caring, giving and willing to do the ultimate for their country.Someone who is willing to put others protection, and even life before theirs. Someone who is just plan fearless,to know what's right and do it . That is what I think of when I hear the word Veterans.         

Every Veterans Day I call my grandfather and just say how brave he was and thank him for all he did ,along with all the other 100's and thousands of or Veterans. That had serve and had perished for our nation, all in Wich has made our nation so strong and powerful today and for many years to come.      

Why our Veterans are the finest fighting force in the world. When I say what I'm about to say, I know all will agree that Americans could not be more proud of our Veterans.For its not just a title, it's so much more. The reasons why they are Veterans are so important are endless, we will never be able to show how much we appreciate them.     

For that is the reason we made that one special day of every single year. To say THANK YOU! For your services, a day Devoted just to YOU! All our Veterans so that may we all remember how important you guys truly are and how blessed we are to have you serving for us!

This is just a thank you to the veterans that have protect and fought for our nation .