My Fantasy | Teen Ink

My Fantasy

By Samantha Brossman SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
Samantha Brossman SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin

When you see it coming you know what's about to happen, and you know you might not be able to stop it. You want to stop it. Everything you try just blows up in your face and you end up falling even harder. At this point you are scared, terrified hell maybe even horrified, at your own emotions you never knew about. You tell them you're scared, they tell you that they are too, "we can get through this together." Like always you believe them. That's when they say it, the thing you were so scared of. It's out can't take it back now. You have to say it back. "I love you." You trust your heart because well, why not? it seems like the right thing to do.  And because for once in your life your head and your heart agree, almost like a miracle.

Both have said the words so many people fear, But now you think what's next you have said it, you've told them how you have felt what's left to be said or to be done. Then it hits you, you have to do "it"....You thought it was scary telling someone how you truly felt having the fear that they don't feel the same. But now you get to a different level of fear. Testing how much they actually love you.

It's the night! Nerves going through your body. Not knowing what to expect. At first there is a strange awkwardness of being so intimate, so close with someone it feels almost as if your bodies are about to morph into one. But then it starts to ease up. You start to like it, maybe even love it. It gives you a certain rush almost like a drug that gives such a high that you can feel the energy shooting up your spine leaving shivers going through your veins.You start wondering if they feel the same. Ensuring that they do, you start with little kisses, and letting you hands roam searching for the signs that let you know that they as well are feeling the intense rush that leaves them feeling restless.

When it's all over and you're lying there breathless in their arms. your mind starts to wonder. You feel so safe and secure in their arms, like nothing in this world could ever hurt you, this is your new safe place. But the negative thoughts start to creep in. What if they don't feel the same? What if they are just using you? Before you can stop this new panicky state your mind is racing through, you realize you have been saying this all out loud. And know how you truly feel is out in the open not even knowing how this had happen, worried that now they know everything. It's all over. But what happens next surprises you. They Wrap their arms tighter around your waist, kiss you on the forehead and whisper in your ear. "I'll never let you go, I fell from the moon just to be with you and I'll never go back without you!"

Revealing now that you are home, that you are safe and never need to fear again. You have found new realm that will let you escape reality and be morphed into one with the one person on this earth, that will treat you right.