America is The Place Where You Can Be Free | Teen Ink

America is The Place Where You Can Be Free

In America, we have freedom. We have freedom of speech. where we can say anything that is on our minds, with no one telling us we can’t say that. We each have our own opinions, and we can all express that.
The best thing about freedom is that we have so much here in America. We have freedom of speech that gives us a right to say what we want in America and not get killed because of our beliefs.  We have different types of foods, we have different races here in America, we have Chinese, African American, Albanian, Italian, and we are all ok with that.
Not a lot of people are judging anyone for being Chinese or African American. We all accept the fact that there are different races in America. This makes me proud to be in America because we accept everyones race and have most of the time, have no problem with it.
Anyone could come to America and be successful, no matter where you come from. You could move here with no money, no job, no home to sleep in and end up with everything if you work hard enough.
My favorite thing in America is women's freedom. Women have so much freedom here, unlike other countries where women can’t even show there faces.
America is one of the best places to live because you can just speak what’s on your mind and just be who you are without worrying about what everyone else says. My family is mostly Italian, I have an aunt that married an African American man and had a child. We all accept them the same, no one treats my aunt, uncle, and cousin differently. We all accept them and are proud to have them in our family.
The freedom we have in America is truly amazing.