Proud To Be an American | Teen Ink

Proud To Be an American

By jrcolon BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
jrcolon BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

Being an American is like no other country. It’s the land of the free and the home of the brave. Many people who live in America would tell you it’s amazing. Being an American and living the American dream means having with a nice house, nice cars and watching your kids grow and fulfill their lives.

One of the big things in America for me are sports Team USA competes for my country . Just learning and watching from some of top athletes in the world and how crazy good their athletic abilities are.

A huge sport that’s become popular in America is soccer. playing soccer is huge for me to see. Soccer players have come together and become one U.S. team to defeat some the best teams in the world like Italy, Spain, Germany, and Portugal.

Americans work so hard in life. That's why we get where we want to be with, whether it’s serving in the army or going to compete for your country at the Olympics, Americans do it all. Being an american athlete is huge in america because they really do work hard for what they want and it shows all over the country.

Americans choose to become hard working athletes some starting at all ages while in China there forced to become athletes etc.