We Are All Equal | Teen Ink

We Are All Equal

By NeverStopTrying SILVER, Littleton, Colorado
NeverStopTrying SILVER, Littleton, Colorado

Unless a person like you cares a whole awful lot it's not going to get better, it's not. -Dr. Seuss

I believe that we are all equal. No matter the skin we own or the people we love or the things we believe in. In the end, we are all the same; we all love, we all believe, we all are. We possess the same fate, we live and we die, and even though we are all different, we are all human, and absolutely nothing can change that. We live on this Earth together, we breathe the same air, we might as well love eachother for who we are. So don't let yourself think that anyone is lesser than you, don't let yourself believe you are anything the best. We are all equal, we are all beautiful, and we are all stuck here together so we might as well get along. 

This inspired me because it is truly what I believe. When I look at the world and see the hate that everyone is spreading, it upsets me. I hope that we can become a better world and just love, not hate. We are all stuck here together, we might as well get along.