Donuts | Teen Ink

Donuts

By ShakenBakeJake BRONZE, Scottsdale, Arizona
ShakenBakeJake BRONZE, Scottsdale, Arizona

get er done

Of all the different morning and nighttime pastries, the donut is the superior to all of them. It is an American icon as well as an internationally loved snack. In the Phoenix and Scottsdale area, I reviewed donuts that can be bought at the bakery of Basha’s Grocery Store. I will review the quality of the donut, accessibility, pricing, and overall experience of buying and eating a Basha’s donut.

The quality of the donut earns an excellent review because of the rich and delightful taste of the donut, the variety of donuts, and the consistent freshness of the donuts. As I tried my first donut from Basha’s, I instantly tasted the sweet and light taste of the glaze and the dough. It was an excellent donut that had been made fresh likely within the half an hour of when I arrived at the store. The freshness is a very important aspect of my donut experience because consistent freshness means a consistently good tasting donut, and that is what we want. There is also a great variety of donuts to choose from. This is also very important because people do not all like the exact same thing, and more variety means more satisfied customers. The accumulation of the great taste, freshness, and the variety of donuts creates a great eating experience every time. However, those are not the only important part of the eating experience.

Basha’s grocery store is also very accessible to almost anyone in the Scottsdale or Phoenix area. There are a number of stores around the city and they all perform at the same caliber of exceptional donuts and pastries. The bakery is even in the front half of the store, so it is even easy to find and make a fast stop at the bakery. Basha’s makes it easy to come and spend your morning eating a delicious donut from them.

Donuts from Basha’s are also competitively priced. The fair price makes them even more attractive because a dozen delicious donuts are only a few dollars. This also adds to the accessibility of the donuts because they are available to anyone with some spare change and a hankering for a fantastic treat. This competitiveness also means that as the prices of other donuts goes down, so will the price of Basha’s donuts. They also do something with the pricing that is interesting to me. As the day goes on, the price per donut becomes lower. This is interesting because this shows that the company wants you to enjoy your food, and if it is not as perfect as it originally was, it will cost less to you. Price is one of the unsung critical points for all food and Basha’s makes sure that their donuts stay in the running because of a fair price.

The overall experience of buying and eating a donut at Basha’s is outstanding because of the service, atmosphere, and taste of the donuts. The summation of all of these things causes the experience of the donut patron to be out of this world. The sevice at Basha’s has been top notch and friendly every time I have been there and they are always willing to do anything you ask in order to make your experience good so that you can tell your friends about Basha’s. The people that work at the bakery are also excellent at what they do and are always nice and polite to the customer. This creates a desirable atmosphere that is great for eating your morning breakfast donut and coffee. The nice people, quiet music, and great food all add up to a perfect morning that will prepare you for anything that you have planned for the day.