Women loves Men looking at her chest instead of her eyes

On November 7, 2008, Glamour Magazines most famous model comments that she loves her job. She has the privilege of men just seeing her as an object rather than an actual human being. Lulu Hon also says, “I love it when men stare at me like a piece of meat because it makes me more confident. All women love it, so ,please guys, just stare at our bodies as much as you want. You can even add vulgar comments; we love that just as much.” Hon also adds that she is married but still loves when men hoot and holler at her because it makes her life more interesting. “Instead of just having my husband tell me that I’m beautiful, I can have every man in the world stare at me,” Says Hon. Hon’s husband Edward Hon says it doesn’t bother him because, “Men envy me and are jealous that my wife is sexy.” So go ahead, single and married men out there. When you’re out to dinner with your own lady, stare at other women’s butts, their chest, and anywhere else your eyes may wander. They love it! Instead of looking her in the eyes when you speak to her about your son’s football game, stare at her chest. She’s a mother and sometimes feels less than beautiful. So, if you just stare at her chest and talk to her like she is an object instead of a person, you will have the great satisfaction in knowing that you made her feel like she’s still got a little something left that men want. Men, I’m telling you, look at every woman like a big juicy steak that you want to sink your teeth into.
“Men need to realize that we aren’t just humans, we are sex objects. We love to be seduced and treated like dirt, and it makes us feel amazing,” said Lulu Hon.

ding ding said...
wow. This is highly stupid. I think women should not be sex toys.

JessMariah replied...
Nov. 27, 2010 at 7:43 am
Wow. You're highly stupid. This is totally sarcastic.

Austin W said...
wemon and tatys these people cant spell

XxEmileexX said...
Okay.
This is completely stupid.
I hate it when guys stare at me like that.
Girls like to be told they are beautiful.
Not hot and sexy,
It's is very friggin rude!
This makes me so angery. >:-(

Ughhh.
Women are bautiful works of art. not some sex toy.
Taty's bull crap.
You make me so mad.

Cassie A. said...
Okay i agree with all of you. I wrote this article for a cloass in school and the writing style is called a satire. Which means this is a sarcastic peice and everything is supposed to be flipped. The whole message of this article is that women should not be treated like sex objects and we dont like it. You should research a satire and it would help you understand it better

KrystalT replied...
you did a really good job!

whatitmeanstome said...
Dec. 6, 2008 at 7:01 am
This is absurd.

Women are not sex symbols, they're human as well. And those women who need constant reassurance that they're 'hot' -- note, not 'beautiful' or 'lovely' -- need to question the amount of respect they have for themselves. Women should feel beautiful in their own right.

Sydney said...
That is truly revolting. Not only is this article a bit poorly written, sorry, but I can't tell if she's being serious or not.