Women loves Men looking at her chest instead of her eyes

On November 7, 2008, Glamour Magazines most famous model comments that she loves her job. She has the privilege of men just seeing her as an object rather than an actual human being. Lulu Hon also says, “I love it when men stare at me like a piece of meat because it makes me more confident. All women love it, so ,please guys, just stare at our bodies as much as you want. You can even add vulgar comments; we love that just as much.” Hon also adds that she is married but still loves when men hoot and holler at her because it makes her life more interesting. “Instead of just having my husband tell me that I’m beautiful, I can have every man in the world stare at me,” Says Hon. Hon’s husband Edward Hon says it doesn’t bother him because, “Men envy me and are jealous that my wife is sexy.” So go ahead, single and married men out there. When you’re out to dinner with your own lady, stare at other women’s butts, their chest, and anywhere else your eyes may wander. They love it! Instead of looking her in the eyes when you speak to her about your son’s football game, stare at her chest. She’s a mother and sometimes feels less than beautiful. So, if you just stare at her chest and talk to her like she is an object instead of a person, you will have the great satisfaction in knowing that you made her feel like she’s still got a little something left that men want. Men, I’m telling you, look at every woman like a big juicy steak that you want to sink your teeth into.
“Men need to realize that we aren’t just humans, we are sex objects. We love to be seduced and treated like dirt, and it makes us feel amazing,” said Lulu Hon.

planner101 said...
Jan. 19, 2012 at 7:06 am:
i think you're biased. just because one women said it doesn't mean all of them believe in that. most women want men to recognize them for who they are not what they have. the article is nicely written but you're writing from one point of view and when we should write we should consider all the sides.

patricia216 replied...
Feb. 18 at 4:25 pm :
This piece was definitely a satire. If you reread, you'll probably be able to detect hints of sarcasm :)

ellathebella said...
I disagree. Many women love to be stared at. Why else do so many girls post revealing photos on Facebook?

PrincessGrace said...
Mar. 18, 2011 at 12:49 pm:
This is a great satire! :) Keep up the good work!

JohnnyTheSilverAngel said...
Feb. 1, 2011 at 11:41 am:
Really people?This is satire...meaning the opposite of what it means!Jeez...I'd like to say this before anybody else starts a gender war on here. ==;but it's a good piece of writing though.Good job too. :D

mrclean said...
so...... what do weman want from men!!!!! im so lost. let it be resolved girls are not from this planit!!!!

rose said...
I think girls to like being stare at it makes us feel more beautiful about ourselfs and that guys do find us pretty and i dont know that we got the looks even though most feel like they dont.

magic-esi This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 7:20 pm:
This is a brilliant, very funny article, and I don't see why everyone feels the need to be so stupid that they act like she actually meant it. It's funny and I agree with the message you are trying to convey.

J. Rae replied...
Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:16 pm :
I agree... I think that some people didn't really get it.

CaseyLeigh This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
A perfect example of satire! Awesome. :]

KatsKThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 10, 2012 at 6:18 pm :
Yes! Obviously, this is satire, and very good as well. I really enjoyed this.

Beezy said...
I think some of you guys might be missing the point. This is a satire, and is intended to make you laugh and make you think. The best satires sound like they could have actually been written seriously. Check out 'A Modest Proposal' to learn from the master!

zeezee4 said...
Of course i would'nt agree with this if it were a legitimate peice of writing, but this is GREAT satire.
It's obviously sarcastic and i think it's really well written.

live love laugh said...
WE ARE HUMANS WE ARE WROTH MORE THAN JUST SEX

CyberLydii replied...
May 8, 2012 at 7:55 am :
We were put on earth to be born, reproduce, then die, essentially... Just sayin'

Brookie.babe15 said...
I highly disagree. Womens body parts shouldnt make a man happy for what they look at.. A women is pretty is there own ways not because she has bigs boobs or a nice butt. But guys should be happy with a girl no matter what.

cheerchick9696 said...
I totally dissagree with this article!!! Women are beautiful works of art put on this Earth. However we are NOT meant to be seduced and hungover by a bunch of sick, dirty, perverted men. Women deserve respect in EVERY way possible...ladies don't give your man the right to do that. Women can be told their beatiful and drop dead gorgeous because that makes us feel good inside, more confident. But when you men barge in and use us like sex objects that is VERY EXTREMELY DISRESPECTFUL!!!

milby said...
i agree with this message.. i love guys looking at my body. it makes me feel good. i feel like no one looks better then me.. and the guys are happy what they see

holly♥ said...
i completely disagree!!!!...wemon are not sex objects that guys can toy around with and throw whenever they please. wemon are beautiful its okay to tell a woment that they are beautiful, but that doesn't give them the right to disrespect us. that model needs to seriously rethink her values as a woman.

ding ding said...
wow. This is highly stupid. I think women should not be sex toys.