Success gains us useless Trophies

Failure, a dictionary would describe it as an antagonist but clearly not all failures result to a bad ending. Why is failure given so much of importance in a ruthless way?
Failure, is I feel a way to go back a step so that you can leap forwards into a bigger area. Even while jumping, people bend down to spring forward. Why is that a worthy thing? - Because it allows you to dive farther.
I have never declined my failure, because I think it suggested that at least I tried. Your parents or teachers might have made you feel blue by the way they would have reacted to a failure, and this itself I think resulted into us making failure a villain. It is not believe me.
How many times have you tried something and it didn’t work? - A lot probably, for me too. This doesn’t mean we didn’t put in efforts; it means we accepted what was wrong and we strained to fix and re-do it. Having an achievement in your hand on the very first try, sometimes sounds fishy to me.
No one is born to be perfect but neither imperfect. So next time you hear someone expressing failure as immoral, be sure to stand up and say that:
‘I believe failure gains us experience and success a trophy. There would be no space for too many trophies; but there would always be space for experiences in life - in a practical way.’

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 8 at 6:32 pm
This is a truly beautiful piece! Well done, it is very inspirational and filled with emotion; you definitely caught my attention with this. I think everyone can relate to this particular piece in one way or another, and the metaphor of success being a trophy is a wonderful topic to write about. Well done, I look forward to read more! :)

Chaitali replied...
Jan. 9 at 4:32 pm
Thank you very much, I appreciate it very much. Keep following (:

GreyGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 7 at 10:49 pm
Nice :) :)

Chaitali replied...
Jan. 8 at 4:07 pm
Thank you (:

Rahul Dave said...
Jan. 7 at 2:28 pm
Nice Article! I appreciate the way you looked into it. Really touching and so practical. This article needs to be published..It's really great..All the very best. Regards, --Rahul.

Chaitali replied...
Feb. 28 at 9:03 am
Thank You Rahul! (:

Kohli said...
Jan. 6 at 11:48 pm
You consoled me, I was depressed because of my failure in Potetial discovery test and I think you might have also gathered the feeling of my failure in my article" when I felt almost everything" Alll in all ice work, keep it up!!!

Chaitali replied...
Jan. 7 at 10:35 am
I am glad that I helped you in a way...it's always a pleasure to know if someone is consoled by you. Thank you, and now you know what to say when you feel failed (:

lexiibeale said...
Jan. 6 at 6:03 pm
Very nice!

Chaitali replied...
Jan. 6 at 9:03 pm
Thank You (:

Manoj A replied...
Jan. 7 at 1:24 am
Great !!! budding author !.... very beautiful article....

Kara replied...
Jan. 15 at 12:22 pm
I think failure is not a bad thing because we can learn from our mistakes and try to get better and learn from our mistakes

Chaitali replied...
Apr. 20 at 1:08 pm
Thank You Manoj A and Kara..true that! Always have an attitude to learn rather than regret! :)