Success gains us useless Trophies

Failure, a dictionary would describe it as an antagonist but clearly not all failures result to a bad ending. Why is failure given so much of importance in a ruthless way?
Failure, is I feel a way to go back a step so that you can leap forwards into a bigger area. Even while jumping, people bend down to spring forward. Why is that a worthy thing? - Because it allows you to dive farther.
I have never declined my failure, because I think it suggested that at least I tried. Your parents or teachers might have made you feel blue by the way they would have reacted to a failure, and this itself I think resulted into us making failure a villain. It is not believe me.
How many times have you tried something and it didn’t work? - A lot probably, for me too. This doesn’t mean we didn’t put in efforts; it means we accepted what was wrong and we strained to fix and re-do it. Having an achievement in your hand on the very first try, sometimes sounds fishy to me.
No one is born to be perfect but neither imperfect. So next time you hear someone expressing failure as immoral, be sure to stand up and say that:
‘I believe failure gains us experience and success a trophy. There would be no space for too many trophies; but there would always be space for experiences in life - in a practical way.’

PrometheanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 3 at 1:22 pm:
Well i replied also and what's up chaitali? 

Mar. 3 at 1:21 pm:
yeah! I replied too. 

Mar. 2 at 9:29 am:
hello, I am kohli as prom, sorry as I lost the contact with you. i am hoping for forgiveness. 

PrometheanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 2 at 9:30 am :
And yep my gmail id is ayush.porwal00

ChaitaliThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 2 at 6:52 pm :
Hi Ayush, I'd email you for sure. 

Smilegirl6362 said...
Jan. 15 at 12:26 pm:
I think this is a awesome post, it's okay to fail it helps too build character. It's amazing what you can benefit from your mistakes, and failures.

Feb. 15 at 7:42 pm :
Yah! Mistakes are just a step towards experience! (:

AlexisP said...
Jan. 15 at 12:24 pm:
If you get a -F it doesn't mean your a horrible person. You learn from your mistakes. Not a single person in the world is always smart and never gets something wrong. We all get F's and feel ashamed of our selfs. We all make mistakes just try harder next time. Never quit. Just try harder.

Feb. 15 at 7:41 pm :
Yah, I mean grades dont define people! There are geeks out there who wont care for someone in need..or whatever! So true (:

Football25 said...
Jan. 15 at 12:24 pm:
Failure isn't really that bad everyone is human we learn from our mistakes look at bill gates he had to mess up more then anyone and look we're it got him just bc you failed doesn't mean you quit at it push forward you won't know if you can't get it if you don't try harder everyone has there talent. Be patient

Feb. 15 at 7:40 pm :
Agreed...True (:

LesleyB:) said...
Jan. 15 at 12:24 pm:
For now on I'm gonna think of failure like stated in article , we're only human , how else will you learn unless you make mistakes

Feb. 15 at 7:39 pm :
So true..good way to deal it!

LanimalThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 13 at 1:37 am:
Great job! I will definitely refer to this if I'm ever feeling disappointed about something. Keep up the good work! :)

Jan. 13 at 4:07 pm :
Very well...I am happy that I helped. Keep following (:

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 10:47 am:
Perfect precision, Chaitali, and very well written; and the ending statement summed it all up. I'd have gone with a more theatrical opening, though. All in all, a point well put. Congrats!

Jan. 10 at 10:25 pm :
Thank You, I surely will try and do put that somewhere in maybe my next. Keep Following me (:

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 8 at 6:32 pm:
This is a truly beautiful piece! Well done, it is very inspirational and filled with emotion; you definitely caught my attention with this. I think everyone can relate to this particular piece in one way or another, and the metaphor of success being a trophy is a wonderful topic to write about. Well done, I look forward to read more! :)

Jan. 9 at 4:32 pm :
Thank you very much, I appreciate it very much. Keep following (:

GreyGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 7 at 10:49 pm:
Nice :) :)