Another self proclaimed rant on the Blue Marble | Teen Ink

Another self proclaimed rant on the Blue Marble

By Clova PLATINUM, Miami, Florida
Clova PLATINUM, Miami, Florida

Brave, unconcerned, mocking, violent-thus wisdom wants us: she is a woman and always loves only a warrior

The tongue of time reverts back to the scandalous scriptures that dictate millions of individuals; such tall tales are termed “religion”. We crucify the savior and morn this conforming books’ authors actions. Such irony mingles in the cracks and corners of tall, immaculate structures-as they vex bystanders to hell.

This language of the past-present is blared in the absorbing tune of 7 o’clock news, as the high notes preach of inhumane lovers and matron abuse are sung, only to be hampered by comical relief of social media “issues”.

Ask the common teen the name of Kim K’s baby and receive an instantaneous response, accompanied by a researched opinion and knowledgeable humor. Ask the common teen on their stance on Koreans dictatorship or the daily marriage of a 7 year old to a 40 year old in Singapore, and receive a stupefied, momentary remorse; they’ll feel compassion at a shutter speed, and continue with their routine.

We advance in this world, with computers synthesized into watches and voice recognition everything. The growing materialistic aspect grows exponentially, cave man society seems distant, strange, and ludicrous. But, tell me then oh grand universe, why do I speak to the average, narrow minded, individuals of our future society on a daily basis? Why do the children in poverty, far beyond the borders of the red, white and blue, understand morality, humbleness, and ambition more than those sit in a basket of opportunity?

Yet again, I have found my self ranting on the absurdities that spin this blue marble on its titled axis.

Frustrations with the modern day purpose