Modern day John Lennon, imagine that | Teen Ink

Modern day John Lennon, imagine that

By Clova PLATINUM, Miami, Florida
Clova PLATINUM, Miami, Florida

Brave, unconcerned, mocking, violent-thus wisdom wants us: she is a woman and always loves only a warrior

Imagine a world in which love was proclaimed fearlessly. Hiding away feelings no longer existed. No matter the sex, age, body type, appearance, social position, holding back how you felt wasn’t an option. The desire to share this world with that person was so great, that all fears of rejection and possible harm that could come your way, was ignored.
Imagine a world in which people’s first judgements weren’t based off of your appearance. The first thing they’d see is your soul, who you are, what qualities you embody. A pretty face could no longer hide a shitty heart.

Imagine a world in which all parents raised there kids with standards, attention, love, hope. Making education something to be proud of and possible for anyone. No abuse, abandonment, single parent raising, neglect, money for love, just pure tender love, shaping there happy paths for ever.

Imagine a world in which schools offered courses on the world. Not the cookie cutter version, but the truth. The hardships bluntly shown, the political instability, the worlds wonders, the level of rape and crime committed. How to be street smart, protect your family, basic first aid.

Imagine a world in which sex wasn’t such a taboo. That yes, sex is a beautiful process to create life, something sacred and special. But it is also a pleasurable dance between two lovers, full of laughter and mistakes. Sex isn’t meant to be a robotic action, or degrading woman as only a body with a hole used for pleasure. It is an art, a form of expression.

Imagine a world in which adults were respected and led lives worthy of respecting. The youth was ambitious and strived to be happy and intelligent. Painting the future with their trends, jokes, style, actions.

The greatest property of the imagination is the option to make it come alive.

catty98e GOLD said...
catty98e GOLD, Spring HIll, Kansas

"I'm a freak, I've been a freak my whole life. I just have to live with it, you know. I'm just one of those people. I'm not going to change the way I think or the way I feel to conform to anything."
-John Winston Lennon (1940-1980)

Wow, this is really deep and really pretty, I love it. Keep writing!!!