ANTI-VIOLENCE | Teen Ink

ANTI-VIOLENCE

By Christine.Ahoussi SILVER, Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Christine.Ahoussi SILVER, Pittsfield, Massachusetts

Life is too short to hold grudges, live, laugh and love and you will see all the joy life has installed for you!

All the energy i use to raise my voice and crunch my fit.The muscles and the force i use just to make that beautiful smile on your face grow dim. If i’m not happy you can’t be happy moto that brought me so much hatred and sorrow. now where im i? You spend so much energy to hate someone then later on you end up needing their help. They might have even forgotten that you have don’t something to them but your guilt haunts you every time you get the gut to ask. You think what is she remembers me and decides not to help me. but i need her help. Why did i do that? Why did i say that. Where are they? The people who encouraged me to say such hateful words. They are known to be the mean girls, the bad girls. But i want to do something with my life, are these the type of people who will get me the job that i dream for. The hurt i put of them, feels good at that moment when i’m around the dark crowd but alone, the hot thick red blood drips from my ceiling. i feel so empty inside. Where am i going to end up. sometimes i think i hurt more than the people i hurt. Strangers i attack verbally are sometimes me. I mean i dont know them but i call them names and i think all the words i call them are words that i describe myself in. Did you know that when you make someone smile or make their day your day actually is going to turn out pretty good. I decided to go up to a young girl a couple grades younger than me that i loved her shirt. She smiled and said thanks and the next thing you knew we were talking about where we go shopping and now when we see eachother we look at each other and smile and say hi. Even the smallest thing can make someone’s day. We live in a world where we all compete to become the best or the superior one. When we want something we go for it and its ours no one else can have it. This is why theres so many wars in the world we want it and if i don’t get it i will hurt you and take it by force. I know that as a child our mothers told us to share. Sharing is caring is what we hear 24/7 as a child but we always tend to forget or don’t bother to share but when we hear one bad thing while listening to music or watching tv we tend to remember that and undertake what we’ve heard rather than following our mother’s advice. When we learn to love we get love back. When we give we receive, when we appreciate we get appreciated. Lean on me, lets be lovers instead of fighters. I’d rather shed love with you than shed blood.All the energy i use to raise my voice and crunch my fit.The muscles and the force i use just to make that beautiful smile on your face grow dim. If i’m not happy you can’t be happy moto that brought me so much hatred and sorrow. now where im i? You spend so much energy to hate someone then later on you end up needing their help. They might have even forgotten that you have don’t something to them but your guilt haunts you every time you get the gut to ask. You think what is she remembers me and decides not to help me. but i need her help. Why did i do that? Why did i say that. Where are they? The people who encouraged me to say such hateful words. They are known to be the mean girls, the bad girls. But i want to do something with my life, are these the type of people who will get me the job that i dream for. The hurt i put of them, feels good at that moment when i’m around the dark crowd but alone, the hot thick red blood drips from my ceiling. i feel so empty inside. Where am i going to end up. sometimes i think i hurt more than the people i hurt. Strangers i attack verbally are sometimes me. I mean i dont know them but i call them names and i think all the words i call them are words that i describe myself in. Did you know that when you make someone smile or make their day your day actually is going to turn out pretty good. I decided to go up to a young girl a couple grades younger than me that i loved her shirt. She smiled and said thanks and the next thing you knew we were talking about where we go shopping and now when we see eachother we look at each other and smile and say hi. Even the smallest thing can make someone’s day. We live in a world where we all compete to become the best or the superior one. When we want something we go for it and its ours no one else can have it. This is why theres so many wars in the world we want it and if i don’t get it i will hurt you and take it by force. I know that as a child our mothers told us to share. Sharing is caring is what we hear 24/7 as a child but we always tend to forget or don’t bother to share but when we hear one bad thing while listening to music or watching tv we tend to remember that and undertake what we’ve heard rather than following our mother’s advice. When we learn to love we get love back. When we give we receive, when we appreciate we get appreciated. Lean on me, lets be lovers instead of fighters. I’d rather shed love with you than shed blood.