School | Teen Ink

School

April 18, 2013
By Magdalene9510 BRONZE, Richmond, Virginia
Magdalene9510 BRONZE, Richmond, Virginia
4 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Always BE Yourself Because People who matter don't mind and the the people who mind don't matter. The Smile on my face doesn't mean I'm perfect, it means I'm thankful for what God has blessed me with. ^.^


School`
I am going to to talk about middle school/high school. About the changes, bad things, good things, and things that you’re going to have difficulty with. Such as, friends, bullies and others. These are some opinions I have on them and some things I dislike and notice.

One thing I think is that you should always be yourself. In Middle School everyone is different from their race, religion, and there personalities. I think you should be yourself and not try to be everyone else. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. An original is worth way more than a copy. The people who mind doesn't matter, and the people who matter don’t mind. To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. Life is about being yourself , someone only YOU can be , Someone only YOU can understand , Someone that is unlike everyone else , Someone that doesn't copy others to look the same , Someone who is extremely is unique. You are You, Be original and be creative. BE YOURSELF!

Another thing is to know who you are and don’t pay attention to what people think about you. People will always judge you but don’t let what they say define you. You fall, you rise , you make mistakes , you live , you learn , you been hurt but your alive , your human , you’re not perfect but your thankful. No matter what society says you are beautiful. People say things to make you mad, you shouldn't give them what they want and get angry or sad. The smile on your face doesn't mean your perfect it means that you’re thankful of what God have blessed you with.

Next thing is your classmates and friends. There is some people that are called “ fake”. Which means they be nice to your face and talk to you but as soon as you turn your back or is not around they talk about you and spread rumors. That’s why you have to be careful who you think is your true or real friends because the person that you call your so called “ best friend” can be the one that is tricking you of thinking that you can trust them when you really can’t. A real friend is someone that will say things to your face and not behind your back. Even sometimes tell you things that you don’t want to but need to hear and notice. Someone that is always going to be there for you. Always be there beside you until the very end, wiping all you tears away being your best friend , will smile when you smile & feel all the pain. There is also just a friend there to talk to and hangout, so there is a difference. Some friends are like pennies , two faced & worthless.

Also, you have to always believe in yourself and your future. Work hard & Achieve anything , aim higher, dream bigger , fear less , love more , look after yourself , be grateful , stay blessed , trust your struggle , its now or never. When people put so much negativity about you and your future, I know its hard but you have to ignore it and know who you are and what is ahead of you. Always have confidence about yourself and believe that you can be something special in the future. Don’t let people or things let you down or take you down the wrong path. Sometimes the dumb choices you make will affect your future and will make you regret everything & anything. Always appreciate your parents because they’re the ones who brought you into this world. Even if your parents are making or made bad choices doesn't mean you should do the same or use their choices as a excuse of your situations. Know that there is something in you that is greater than any obstacle. Aim for success and achieve goals & I bet your going to have a fantastic future.

Finally , that is all the things about middle school and some inspirational things I think will be great for preteens and teenagers out there. Remember to stand up for yourself , believe in yourself , be careful with the people you call you friends , don’t pay attention to the negativity people say about you , and always be yourself.


The author's comments:
I really thought that this is what people should hear & learn from. I hope people will take my advice & maybe even inspire their friends about it.