You Are Crucial to Worldwide Change

I don't care who you are; you can make a difference in this world. Societal change comes about in small doses. This being said, for change to occur, teamwork must be present. The human race must work as one united concoction of diversity. We must establish a cycle, or rather, recognize the shadowed cycle already ingrained in our world. By influencing one person, you have contributed to the pinwheel of change. This is due to the fact that the one you have changed will then go on to change someone else, quite possibly because of how you changed the changer in the first place. Everyone's the changed, everyone's the changer. This is the beauty of life. You can feel meaningful when you know this. You can feel of value when you realize all the lives that you are touching, and the way that you are interconnected with society as a whole. You matter – I don’t care what you say – you are important. You may be changing lives right now, and not even be cognizant of that fact. But the key here is that you should know the impact you have over the planet. Try your hardest to make that impact a positive one. You contribute positively, society progresses positively – no matter the face-value size of your offering. It's one of the philosophies I live by, and one I believe everyone else should also take to heart.