Eliminating the Mexican-American Border | Teen Ink

Eliminating the Mexican-American Border

By BrayanPalma BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
BrayanPalma BRONZE, Denver, Colorado

"Nothing is impossible;your hard work will one day be recognized."

How would our way of living change if Mexico and the United States came together? The United States should come together with Mexico to form one big country. With these countries united, the problem of illegal immigration from Mexico to the U.S will finally be solved. Many immigrant families will be able to go visit their relatives without worrying about the Mexican-American border. Getting rid of the Mexican-American border will solve many problems like immigration from Mexico, Mexicans will be residents and citizens, and Mexico will help United States’ economy.

The problem of illegal immigration from Mexico will be solved when countries come together. Many people complain how there are too many immigrants in the U.S. The Mexicans won’t emigrate Mexico because they will already be in the United States. According to the TV show 30 days, the minuteman was mad of how immigrants were breaking the law by moving to the United States illegally. This piece of evidence is a great example of how illegal immigration will be solved and change many lives if the U.S and Mexico combine. So now you know that if you want illegal immigration to stop, make these two countries unite!

Many Mexican residents are worried by not being a citizen, but there is a solution for this problem also. The United States will be able to give papers to Mexican residents. You will be a citizen of the U.S by being a legal resident of Mexico. There will be less Mexicans moving to the U.S and moving for citizenship is now an unbelievable excuse. Not only that but also there will be less deportations and arrests of illegal immigrants. This will benefit both the United States and Mexico, but Mexico and Mexicans will have a greater reward, which is residency.
Adding Mexico to the U.S will greatly improve our economy. The United States will now charge Mexico taxes which can go to the government. This money could be saved and possibly pay off the debt. The unemployment rate can drop under eight percent because people can go to Mexico for jobs. With more people earning money now than before, this will result in more buying which means that the government will also receive more money. It is now very clear how adding Mexico to the United States will help to get the economy better.

It is now clear that adding Mexico will solve the problem of illegal immigration from Mexico. Not only that but also the Mexicans won’t have to worry about their residency and citizenship because they will get citizenship for being a legal Mexican resident. Adding Mexico will surely benefit our country’s economy and it also might help us get out of debt. In conclusion, it is impossible not to think that Mexico will be a great nation if it joins the United States.