Diversity is... | Teen Ink

Diversity is...

By RohitMathew SILVER, Elmont, New York
RohitMathew SILVER, Elmont, New York

Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected.

- Steve Jobs

Diversity is…

What makes the world go round and round. Without diversity, this world will very static or just be ordinary. But how is the world diverse? Our beautiful would is diverse is culture, environment, and regions. For example India which is diverse in its culture and its beauty. We in the United States are tremendously diverse because we have people from all over the world who live here. For example, people from China, France, Spain and many more reside here in this country. Our country filled with different people from different countries. That is what makes our country more diverse than any other country in the world. In our communities, we all have friends that come from different countries just as we do. In our schools, there are many people who are light and dark colored, but that doesn’t mean we can be friends with them. We don’t have to be friends with people only from our country but we should get to know different diversities. This can help us understand more of what people are truly like. Without knowing different diversities, we will not be able to bond with others. This is why our world is diverse. Diversity makes our world go round and round. Diversity makes our world very dynamic or in other diversity makes our wonderful world moving.

This is about diversity to one's opinion.