The Cruel Ending | Teen Ink

The Cruel Ending

By N_Ox_x BRONZE, Austin, Texas
N_Ox_x BRONZE, Austin, Texas
1 article 1 photo 7 comments

"If people are trying to bring you down it only means that you are above them"

What's wrong with you? Why do you treat this dog so poorly? It hurt you? That's a lie. The American Pit bull terrier did nothing. Dog fighters across the country use these dogs as "Bull Bating" Which started over 1000 years ago in England.
Owners/Dog fighters gamble with highly trained Pit Bulls. Why the hell would anyone do this? That dog probably had a life before you terrorized it.
Why would you drug the dog? So you can get illegal money? Try getting a real job. Pit Bulls were bred for "Gameness" the ability to finish a fight. The fight ends when a dog cannot or refuses to continue.
During fights people often smoke illegal drugs. Through selective breeding people have truly created a monster. That's not what life is about. Evil, cruel entertainment. I don't get it, Imagine your a dog fighting dog in that arena, Beaten Nearly killed, would that be fun? No.
I recommend that people regulate the breeding pit bulls, and the ownership of Pit Bulls. If you see fighting in your area call the police, or ask an authority to for you. If you find these dogs cute I recommend you adopt one from your local animal shelter, These dogs are waiting for loving homes, but keep in mind owning a dog is a lot of responsibility.