Freedom for Children

Freedom is meant by someone can do whatever they want in their life as long as they do not against law. Nowadays, many parents did not trust their own children and some of them take an action by control their children’s life and also their activities. This is not the best way for children because it makes they feel stress and it will lead them to do crime and vandalisms. In my opinion, children should be given freedom because they can learn how to manage their own life without hoping from others. So, children of today should be given freedom for their own benefits.

Firstly, children should be given freedom to make their own decision in what they want to do in their life. In this way, children know how to manage their own life and their will learns how to solve any problems that they will face in future. In this case, parent should give a supports and not just condemn or control them for do anything their want. All children in this world have their own life and they always want the best in their life. For example, children can make their decision to choose their course in university and parents should gives big support to them as they know their ability on what they can do and they can accept.

Besides, children should be able to do what they want as long as they did not against law and their own parents. Parent can admonish their children if they do any mistakes but do not stuck them to do something that they like because they also should given a chances to overcome their own mistakes. For me, parents can control their own child but make sure they can do something that they want to do because parent cannot treat them as they do not know in anything. Just give them chances to go along with their life and their hobbies or anything that can lead them to manage their life.

Last but not least, parent should give their children in freedom to choose their own friends because this will help them how to communicate with others even in different races or gender. Children have their personal possessions to make and choose friends as they know what they need in friendship and parent need to monitor their children to avoid them to take a wrong way in their life but not shackle their life. So, in this way children will feel that they have their own life and they have a parent that always support them in whatever they do so the relationship between parent and children will become more tide.

In a nut shell, children need their own freedom to make their own decision, do what they want and even choose their own friends. In this issue, we need to know that all people have their own freedom even for children because different people have a different story in their life. Remember that success in not the key of happiness but happiness is the true key off success. So, if children happy in what they do they will be successful in their life.

Adhidev said...
today at 10:38 am
I love it that what you said that it is true

buggati said...
Feb. 12 at 9:12 am
Wow excellent

deyy said...
Oct. 10, 2016 at 1:20 am
Awesome essay

Jeff said...
Nice speech It helped me a lot

Kritika said...
May 18, 2016 at 11:58 am
Awesome speech

Kritika said...
May 18, 2016 at 11:58 am
Awesome speech

Amazballs.me said...
Woah that is soooo true. Greatly worded!!

Pinky said...
Jul. 29, 2015 at 10:46 am
I agreed to u point and thank u!!!

Google said...
Jun. 13, 2015 at 3:18 am
I have this for my project

SK14 replied...
What project tell me now!!!!!

sv24 replied...
Jul. 24, 2016 at 8:45 am

kevin62 said...
Feb. 7, 2015 at 7:43 am
good essay