Thou Shalt Not Be Judged | Teen Ink

Thou Shalt Not Be Judged

By LizzyApplePie PLATINUM, Grand Island, New York
LizzyApplePie PLATINUM, Grand Island, New York

Eyes look your last, arms take your last embrace, and you o'lips, doors of breath, place a righteous kiss.

I'm mostly sure that every one has heard of or seen the YouTube video of the toddler singing the "anti-gay song" from the Apostolic Truth Tabernacle. If you haven't, there was a little kid on stage singing this song to the congression who cheered him on:
"The Bible's right, some-body's wrong, the Bible's right, some-body's wrong. Romans one, twenty six and twenty seven, ain't no homo gonna make it to heaven".
The crowd was so happy that they asked him to sing it again, even his own father was caught on the video saying "that's my boy".

In North Carolina, Pastor Charles L. Worley from Providence Road Baptist Church stated that he wanted to build an electric fence 100-150 miles long and putting all gays behind it until they die off. This quote was taken from the "Rev.": "And have that fence electrified 'til they can't get out," he says. "Feed 'em. And you know what, in a few years, they'll die out. Do you know why? They can't reproduce."

Last week my OLD church pastors wife asked me in the car on the way to youth group how i felt about Gay Marriage and children being raised in gay households. I told her I had absolutely 100% NO problem with it. She told me I had to choose between church and Gays. I picked Gays. I haven't heard from the church since.

Recently a lot of hate crimes on Gays have been happening.

In Texas, an 18 year old boy was killed by a classmate who feared a sexual advance.
In Pennsylvania, a 31 year old transgendered woman was found dead with a pillowcase around her head.

A 24-year-old lesbian from Florida was killed by her girlfriend's father, who disapproved of the relationship.

Where in the bible does god or Jesus or any of those so called perfect beings mention to hate gays and wish harm and death upon them? No where I've seen. I've seen "Thou shalt not be judged" and I've seen that only God can Judge.

GAY PRIDE <3

I'm in my schools' GSA (Gay Straight Alliance) and I do everything I can to support them.

on Jun. 12 2012 at 10:08 am
beachychick BRONZE, Grass Valley, California

Perfection is not doing everything perfectly all the time, perfection is being able to look in the mirror and say at you tried everything you could- you've given it your all, you've done everything you can to make yourself better. That is perfection

I agree %110! It's also well written- clear, entertaining. Fun to read. Nice(: