Teen Pregnancy

What do I do with this unwanted child? That is always the first question you ask yourself when you’re a teen and you’re pregnant. There’s the choice of adoption. Adoption may be a better choice; at least they are given the chance to live a life. May not be what they wanted but they are living a life. Teen’s believe that their parents don’t understand but they do, you may think that your parents don’t know anything but they know much more then you think they know they have lived longer then you. And always think before you acted most teens don’t even care anymore and will go out with any guy just because they don’t want to be alone. Yes that is understandable but that is no reason to go out and get yourself pregnant. Or go sleep with a lot of people and then go brag about it. You may think that nobody will want you but there is someone for everybody in this world. When you get pregnant the man may be or may not be upset but most likely he will and he will leave you alone to take care of that child. You will have to drop out of high school, find a job to support that child. It will be tough many jobs require at least a high school diploma. I believe it was your mistake not your parents or your grandparents so take care of the child do not go dump it off somewhere and never see it again.

Anthony M : said...
May 23, 2012 at 9:45 am
you need pretty good anmanda i found u finally