The Secret Life | Teen Ink

The Secret Life

By Claire_baller PLATINUM, Platteville, Wisconsin
Claire_baller PLATINUM, Platteville, Wisconsin

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have left.
I Don't need easy, I just need possible.
10% luck 20% skill 15% concentrated power of will 5% pleasure 15% game and 100% reason to remember the name!

Its weird how we never think about other people. What their lives are like, who they are when no ones around, weather or not who they act like is really who they are. We never think about other people. We always think we know them when really we never do. We could spend our whole lives knowing someone and still never have a real clue of who they really are. To me thats just plain sad. So many people hold things back. We bottle up our feelings and put a smile on our faces and hold them until one day they explode right on our faces. We are never open up to everyone, at least fully. Someone could act so confident, so happy that you would never guess that the persons life is really horrible but they put a smile on their face just to hide it. Its sad that people do that but thats just who we are. You can go to the bathroom as many times as you want, try to fix your makeup knowing its useless, untill you reach the point where you just cant feel anymore. Your so numb that nothing can penitrate you anymore. The tears no longer fall down you face. Snide comments or even being yelled at start to bore you to the point you dont even care. Your skin turns to steal. We are so confusing. As humans we set bounderies so that people may never cross them. There's always that secrit you that hides behind the mask that the media has crafted. Stand tall, smile, stay skinny, have exspensive clothes, have the right friends, look pretty, and lie. People who seem so confiden and so sure of themselfs are to be looked up to. But once we see them breack down its almost as if you are looking at an alien. You dont know this person. Weird. Strange. Real