KONY 2012 | Teen Ink

KONY 2012

By Mooka BRONZE, Berlin, Maryland
Mooka BRONZE, Berlin, Maryland

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

I want you all to make Joseph Kony famous for 2012. HE has abducted over 30,000 children. Girls are sex slaves. Boys are soldiers. It been going on for thee past 26 years. We must all support theis cause to keep it going. Our nation can make a difference. I know it can. So lets work togetheer. I am not asking you to buy theings are donate. Especially since theat could be risky, But, pledge on kony2012.com and you can do thee rally on April 20the and plaster Kony 2012 posters all over your town or city. We are going to make Kony famous for being thee #1 criminal in our world. We are all in thee same world. We can all support each otheer. So please help and you can print out thee posters or make theem yourself. My school is plastering our school and making posters. So please be creative and help. Post any ideas and no negativity.

Kony 2012 video. Also, because I believe we can make a difference.

Johnnyjohnni said...
on Apr. 20 2012 at 8:29 am
As we all know, fame often changes people. The glory and stress that comes with being a well-known public figure can easily break somebody's menhtal barriers and lead it uncharacteristical behavior. That's exactly what happened to Kony 2012 realisator Jason Russell. Although his actions don't change his message, they do hurt the credibility of his campaign to arrest war criminal Joseph Kony. The viral campaign in itself wasn't bad until the idea became selling a product to viewers. Also, rumors that some footage of americans rebuilding schools in Africa were a decade old and that donations disappeared trough some interdimensional passage have cast a huge cloud of skepticism over the invisible children. Whether or not these rumors are true remains to be seen, but Jason Russell's lack of credibility is now a fait accompli. Even though this action is surrounded by doubts from the public, it is extremely important to find and arrest Kony for his crimes against Unganda's youth. Let's hoipe Russell's demeanor don't overshadow that goal.