KONY 2012

I want you all to make Joseph Kony famous for 2012. HE has abducted over 30,000 children. Girls are sex slaves. Boys are soldiers. It been going on for thee past 26 years. We must all support theis cause to keep it going. Our nation can make a difference. I know it can. So lets work togetheer. I am not asking you to buy theings are donate. Especially since theat could be risky, But, pledge on kony2012.com and you can do thee rally on April 20the and plaster Kony 2012 posters all over your town or city. We are going to make Kony famous for being thee #1 criminal in our world. We are all in thee same world. We can all support each otheer. So please help and you can print out thee posters or make theem yourself. My school is plastering our school and making posters. So please be creative and help. Post any ideas and no negativity.

Johnnyjohnni said...
Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:29 am
As we all know, fame often changes people. The glory and stress that comes with being a well-known public figure can easily break somebody's menhtal barriers and lead it uncharacteristical behavior. That's exactly what happened to Kony 2012 realisator Jason Russell. Although his actions don't change his message, they do hurt the credibility of his campaign to arrest war criminal Joseph Kony. The viral campaign in itself wasn't bad until the idea became selling a product to viewers. Als... (more »)