stop the abusing parents. | Teen Ink

stop the abusing parents.

Child neglect, and abuse.

My opinion on child abuse is that it should be stopped, being a child and having to be abused and neglected was the worst feeling i could ever have. I want things to change so no other child should have to go through what these abused children have to go through.

We must stop abuse and end this nightmare for the children. We can help by working with the foundations that help abolish child abuse/neglect.i know what its like to see things through their eyes. it is not a good feeling at all, nothing can erase the memories you get after being abused, or neglected, its something that lives with you for your whole life.

Children are suffering from a hidden epidemic of child abuse and neglect, over 3 million reports of child abuse are made every year in the United States; however, those reports can include multiple children. In 2009, Approximately 3.3 million child abuse reports and allegations were made involving an estimated 6 million children. if we don’t stop this cycle, then the children of the future are never going to see a happy childhood. There should be more people trying to help out in this cause, because no child should ever go through this type of pain.

A report of child abuse is made every ten seconds, more than 5 children die a day due to child abuse. 80% of the children are under the age of 4. child abuse occurs at every socioeconomic level, within all religions and at all levels of education. usually Because some parents abuse drugs and alcohol, children suffer even more than necessary. The reason I chose this cause is because i had to go through a bit of this myself when i was a child.

what will end up happening is the child that grows up being abused will end up raising their child the same way. this happens probably 30% of the time. children who experience child abuse and neglect are 59% more likely to be arrested as a juvenile, 28% or more are likely to be arrested as an adult and 30% more likely to commit a violent crime. I am very passionate about this cause, i want the world to see what these kids are going through because it is very terrifying and scary for them.
All kinds of people can make a difference for these kids. Those people who step forward and change the children’s lives, can really be a huge positive influence in this society. For every child that is being abused out there in this world, i am praying for them all, and i know that soon there will be someone that will make a change in they’re life. things will get better.