Live and Let Live

Live and Let Live
Gay noun To be homosexual, especially a male.
Matrimony noun The condition of being married; marriage.

For some reason these two words never seem to come together. Gay marriage is a pressing topic, and I understand why. The idea of two people of the same sex living together as partners goes against my religious beliefs. It is an ultimate taboo. But what I don’t understand is why, in some places, gay marriage is banned. Who are we to tell people the rules on how to live their lives?

In life, everyone has a choice on how they want to live. It says so in The Bible and in the Constitution. So why do people continue trying choose the “right” path for others. I understand that being gay is not the ideal lifestyle, but that doesn’t matter. What matters is how the person choosing the lifestyle feels. If it is what they want, they should be welcome to do as they please.
I hate it when innocent people are denied their rights. Denying gays the right to marry is denying them to pursuit of happiness and it makes me mad! It also makes me furious when people think they have the right to dictate the lives of others! No human on earth is a deity, spirit, divinity, or supernatural being. Therefore, it is up to no human to take away the happiness of another. For that reason, and for that reason only, I support gay marriage.

CreativeSunshine said...

I Love it Because it is so true :) I don't understand either

Can you check out myarticle plz :D