Please stop underage sex | Teen Ink

Please stop underage sex

May 15, 2011
By BVBlover BRONZE, Glasgow, Other
BVBlover BRONZE, Glasgow, Other
4 articles 0 photos 9 comments

It seems that children are being ecouraged to have sex at ubelieveable ages i know a few people who have been pregnant at least 4 times and as many abortions at 13 as well! I know it is illegal to have sex before the age of 16 but it seems not enough is being done to stop this i know we get sex ed in school but i dont feel that that is enough i think that kisd need ot be educated by kids their age so they can identify with someone in their own age group.

I don't think that the suggestions of teachers to talk to parents is appropriate because of the embarassment to children because their paernts are of a different generation and their children don't feel that their parents are easy to talk to.

Having gone through the process of sex ed it seems that it's just about puberty and parts of the body it dosen't tell you about protection and the options availiable to them.

they also don't tell you about STD's and the symptoms and are leaving it to children to find it on TV programmes which might no be reliable.Also Pornography is mostly an innacurate and gives people the wrong impressions about sex and this is open to anyone i think these should be restricted more vigorously.

I know alot of people won't be happy but we must stop this NOW before it's too late


The author's comments:
i know this is a sensitive issue but these things need to be mentioned to the public and i know it wont stop like that but kids need to be educated