Please stop underage sex

It seems that children are being ecouraged to have sex at ubelieveable ages i know a few people who have been pregnant at least 4 times and as many abortions at 13 as well! I know it is illegal to have sex before the age of 16 but it seems not enough is being done to stop this i know we get sex ed in school but i dont feel that that is enough i think that kisd need ot be educated by kids their age so they can identify with someone in their own age group.

I don't think that the suggestions of teachers to talk to parents is appropriate because of the embarassment to children because their paernts are of a different generation and their children don't feel that their parents are easy to talk to.

Having gone through the process of sex ed it seems that it's just about puberty and parts of the body it dosen't tell you about protection and the options availiable to them.

they also don't tell you about STD's and the symptoms and are leaving it to children to find it on TV programmes which might no be reliable.Also Pornography is mostly an innacurate and gives people the wrong impressions about sex and this is open to anyone i think these should be restricted more vigorously.

I know alot of people won't be happy but we must stop this NOW before it's too late

DesertFox94 said...
Jun. 1, 2011 at 11:15 am:

There are some things nitpicks with your post. 

First off, in many states it is illegal to have sex before 16. But there other states that the age of consent is 14. So it is legal to do so depending where you live. 

Your statement about sex education is also skewed. Of course it might be subjective to where one was taught, but I think my education of it was adequate. We where told of the harmful consequences of sex such as how deadly ST... (more »)

BVBlover replied...
Aug. 25, 2011 at 11:56 am :

take it ur from the us?

I was talking about the situation in the uk