IS THE WAY PEOPLE SPEAK REALLY IMPORTANT? | Teen Ink

IS THE WAY PEOPLE SPEAK REALLY IMPORTANT?

By Amna. BRONZE, Dammam, Other
Amna. BRONZE, Dammam, Other

This world consists of all types of people, namely good, bad, evil, kind etc. the way of speaking varies person to person, i.e, his/her behavior is reflected in the way he speaks. therefore, i totally agree that the way people speak is really important. every person speaks according to his/her own will. thus, the way he is always reflects in the speaking manner.
Unfortunately, in the modern society, people don't actually speak in their way. they try to copy the styles they saw on their televisions or in a movie in cinema. this has a really bad impact. thus this has made it difficult to judge people according to their speaking manner.
moreover, i would like to convey my message to those people who think talking/speaking like T.V. heroes/heroins is cool. instead it makes and creates a bad impact on other people. speak in whatever way you speak. it will sure sound more cool and you will find more comfort in speaking it.
thus, finally, i would like to conclude by saying that a person can be judged by the way he speaks no matter from wherever he tries to copy the speaking way. so the way of speaking is actually very important to maintain your personalities. though emotional aspects can alter the way you speak . so i would like to advise that along with the speaking manner it is also important to see the other aspects of the person to judge the proper and fundamental human being.

this article will surely help you in evaluating the importance of the speaking manner.

Amna. BRONZE said...
on Jun. 3 2011 at 12:10 pm
Amna. BRONZE, Dammam, Other
i totally agre and think that all  should try out this art 

on Jun. 1 2011 at 11:16 am
areebaization BRONZE, Dammam, Other

“Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.” – William B. Sprague

no doubt speeking is an art! 

on Jun. 1 2011 at 11:10 am
areebaization BRONZE, Dammam, Other

Good! Amna!