My right is...wrong?!

Euthanasia is by no means a selfish attempt at suicide, which will cause pain to others, but rather a way to end the pain in the patient’s own life, where being alive a longer would just be torture.

First comes the principle of control a person has over their own body.

"Who are you to tell me what can do with MY body?!"

Everyone has a right to say what will not happen with their body after they have died, or while they’re still alive.

"It's called a will..."

Everyone should have the liberty to choose their own fates so, to require someone to endure great pain and anguish or life support system, regardless of their desires, is UNETHICAL. The “right-to-die” shouldn’t be form the government or anyone else to decide if the person is in enough pain or if they have enough evidence, but rather it is the choice of the individual.

"So, lemme get this straight, the GOVERNMENT gonna tell ME how much undesirable, terrible, horrid, awful (etc,etc) pain I have have to be in BEFORE I can practice a right I should have anyway regardless of what they say..."

Euthanasia is a human entitlement that every single entity should have because a person’s “right-to- die” should be exactly that, their right.

"Enough said."

MetallixRose said...
I agree with your article entirely! Why should the stupid goverment, which has some serious isssues might I add, should get control over the body I'be been living in for all my life!!!!