Doctors Don't Care

Doctors may seem like loving and caring people on the outside but on the inside not so much. On the inside they are just money grabbers just trying to get their hands on a few bucks. Now I’m not saying that all are like that but a few are. Also do not say I do should not talk about stuff I don’t know about because I do know about this from personal experience.
I have a cousin named Jayson. He is just a toddler. Anyway he had to go to the doctors about every five weeks because he kept having a fever every five weeks. The doctor over and over again just said it’s just a virus, it’s just a virus. But one day Jayson’s mom was like look this Is not a virus it is very strange that a virus would occur every five weeks. The doctor was like “fine” and took some blood to get tested, and sure enough it was not a virus, it was a rare syndrome that causes consistent fevers and left un treated can cause liver and kidney failure. Luckily now he is getting treatment.
On another case this girl at my youth group kept having pain in her side. She went to the doctor several times and the doctor just kept saying she was dehydrated and be sure she drinks lots of water. But then one night she went to the emergency room and they said that she had a burst appendix and she should not be alive and they rushed her to emergency surgery. She was ok
Next time you go to the doctors just think does he care

jordanneel said...
First off you have terribal grammer, you need to work on that. You also have only two reasons why and both are people you are close to, I presume, but yet you trash all doctors. Most doctors become doctors because they want to save lives, help people, not to get money. Your two examples have very little details. You need to do your research, and get enough evidence before you can trash an intire profession.

Cheeseburgerz replied...

several things i did notice after i posted it some grammar errors but it was to late to fix it also did you not read the line that says not all are like that but there are a few this right here shows i am not trying to trash a whole profession also i did do research and finally i am fully aware most people become doctors to save lives i am just saying there are a few who dont care

(lol i wrote this response with bad grammar)

jordanneel replied...
Haha I must have skipped that line. That's my bad. Sorry for that last comment I was incorrect you did mention not all doctors are like this, so that was my fault. You did write this article very well though, other then the grammer, but hey we all mess up our grammer sometimes. So ignore my last comment please, and sorry bout that.

Cheeseburgerz replied...
its ok ur 4given