should 14 year old teens be emacipated

My cousin and I were talking about moving out at the age 14. I said I would learn more about life. He said he would learn how to use money wisely. At the age 14 teens should be emancipated.
According to Wiki How, the website, the legal age of majority varies from jurisdiction, and can be 14 or as high as 21.In some states it is 18 in some states such as Nebraska, Alabama, and Mississippi if they get emancipation.
Teens are mature at the age 14. Even when you move out at the age 14 they have to go to school. Some teens might have jobs at the age 14 or older and so they can take care of them selves.
Teens should have more options. Most teens feel like their distracted and they also have to worry about other peoples emotions. Most teens also feel like they don’t have enough options. Some teens would like to decide how long they stay up or how long they stay out.
I think teens should be able to move out at the age 14. Let teens have more options to move out.

IntrepidRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
At age fourteen it's impossible to make it on your own. Anyone who's older can look back and tell you how flawed their judgement of the world was at that time.

CourteneyTOXICITY said...

I think this is ridiculous. You are still developing & gaining the skills you need to survive. Isn't 14 the age in which you still attend middle school??

That's insane.

You'd have more of a chance of getting taken advantage of, if not  killed at this age. I TOTALLY disagree with this article. I'm sorry.

TaphephobiaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I agree, I mean, look at what happens to the adults that stay out as long as they like. You want that for 14 year olds? And there's no way they could support themselves financially.