Too Cruel for You! | Teen Ink

Too Cruel for You!

By volleyballchick9940 BRONZE, Carrollton, Texas
volleyballchick9940 BRONZE, Carrollton, Texas

Each year, millions of animals die because of animal cruelty! Animal cruelty is when people harm or hurt animals across the world. Well it needs to stop! Animals who are abused have to suffer to keep their lives when 75% of them would die.
People harm their animals because they think it’s funny, had a bad experience with an animal before, or they just might not like animals!
Animals can be abused by many things such as, being abandoned, stabbed, drowned, or even put in a microwave! But, animals aren’t just physically harmed they’re emotionally harmed as well! If an animal is harmed in the past, they will never forget what had happened. Also, if animal was abused in the past so much it could make that animal to dangerous for people. If that’s the case vets will put the animal to sleep.
Is animal cruelty bad? Animal cruelty is 100% horrible! It’s the same thing as hitting a baby or even committing murder! Only animals can’t speak for themselves, so that’s why we have to!
Every animal needs a loving, caring, and a great life. Once you actually get to understand your pet you could see all the special values! So why should it be alright for a pet to die because of selfish owners?
You can help by joining a group or organization like the SPCA. Where you can donate money for medical help. You can also go to an adoption center and adopt a loving animal in need. Just by joining a group like the SPCA you can save an animal’s life! So, go online to www.spca.org to join!
So, stand up for the animals in the world that had been damaged by their owners. And take part of a new life for an animal! Because no animal deserves to die!

on Jan. 31 2012 at 4:14 pm
I totally agree with this article. He/she is right in alot of ways. Experimentation is wrong on so many levels.