Perfect Little Robots

I am a perfect little robot. I have perfect little eyes and a perfect little nose and a perfect little mouth set in a perfect little smile that I keep even when my perfect little eyes get perfectly wet. I have perfect hair, perfect clothes, and a perfect little voice that says perfect little things, even when I punch a perfect little hole in my perfect little wall. I go to a perfect little school with perfect little friends that have perfect little holes in their perfect walls, too. We listen to perfect music with our perfect little ears that have six or seven perfect little piercings in them. My perfect little life is so perfectly perfect that it could never fall apart because it's so perfect! There's nothing wrong with any of us, especially with the perfect little cuts on our perfect little wrists. Because we're so perfect! Nothing can be wrong with us when we live in such a perfect little world!

jalsaied This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Amazing article- keep writing!

aphilly said...
I love the title. Very creative :)

Hollyss said...
I sympathize with you. I've made a point at school about not following the trend and standing out as different, and I'm respected for that. And I hope you're not actually cutting your wrists! It doesn't help relieve pain or anything that other people say, it just makes you more miserable. You should be different, and make everyone eat it up!

antwonesamuel said...
This was interesting, and I wrote something with the same type of style you did. Mine had to do with some somewhat like what you had. About the monotony of high school life. Society looks down on the individual because they are strong enough to stand on their own. This was really well done in my opinion.

Icy96 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 21, 2010 at 1:31 am
thx 4 ur support, this is my 1st point-of-view article

KrystalT replied...
Nov. 27, 2010 at 9:36 am
I's so dark, but buetifly written. The sadest part is that it's true. Don't be afraid to stand out of the croud. I'm not gonna lie some times it's really hard, but it's a whole lot easiar than to follow the crowd in missery as a "perfect little robot."