Freedom of the Repersentative Goverment | Teen Ink

Freedom of the Repersentative Goverment

By matthew1234 BRONZE, Shapleigh M.E, Maine
matthew1234 BRONZE, Shapleigh M.E, Maine

Uncertainly and mysteries are energies of life. Don't let them scare you unduly for they boredom at bay and spark creativity.
R.I Fitzhenry

This essay will tell you how the constitution protects ones rights. Also guarantees a representative government. I think that there is many things that are important that I didn’t even Know.

With the representative government They allow adults to vote for the new govern and president. The way that the representative government protects individual rights that people has a saying.”No Person who shall not have attained to the Age of twenty five Years, and been seven Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State in which he shall be chose.”

I feel that we are living in a lie. I say that because we don’t have the same freedom as they say there is. Like They say that we have the freedom of speech but we can’t say what we want to say. Like you smell or you are the worst person in the world etc.

When I become the age of 18 I can vote for many things. I listen to the news and the govern race and presidential race to figure out the one I would like to run for the state or the U.S.A. When or after my mom votes she will tell me why she did vote for that person to run for us. I like to have the person that I would like to run for govern or the President of the U.S.A.

After what I said I think that are pretty lucky to living here in the good old U.S.A.why do I say that will because we do have better freedom then like China. They have to what they say when they say it. There are some things that I don’t agree but at least have a saying in it.

this our history of the U.S.A.