Insignificantly Significant

Everyone feels abnormal. Everyone. So, you out there, reading this right now, don't deny it. You know in the pit of your stomach that you are positive there is something different about you, that no one understands the significance of who you are.
You are right. You are abnormal. You are different. Just like everyone else.
If you honestly think about it, everyone in this life is living the same life. We all have problems.
We all do the same things, just in different ways.
This life we live right now, is insiginificant. Insignificant. There is no point, other than to go along with it; to do what you have to to survive. Why, you ask, do we have to survive, though, if there is no point, no significance to this life?
I'll be truthful; I don't know. It's just what I'm told.
I'm told that I'm the same as everyone else. I'm not abnormal. I'm regular. I'm average. I'm an insignificant addition to this world that means nothing. As are you, and everyone else.
We just keep living the same lives, never changing, although that's how it seems. But in the beginning, we are just beings. And in the end, that's all we'll be remembered as: being.

So what is the significance of life? There is none.
So why do we live? We live to die. Because death is our significance. It determines if we shall continue to live a significant live that lasts for eternity, never ending but always changing, never the same; or if we believe what we've always been told: you're insignificant, normal, the same. Do you believe that? Because if you do, continue being insignificant...you won't go far.

sarahh_xo said...

this was beautiful(: 

it explains EXACTLY how i feel right now!

Babylufin replied...
Sept. 22, 2010 at 5:04 pm :
Thank you. :))

twin2 said...
AMAZING!! Haha truely made me think about my position in life!!! Lol 

Babylufin replied...
Aug. 21, 2010 at 11:40 am :
haha, good. :) Thanks!

Simply_Me said...
wow...this made me think!! at first i had to mull things over to try and understand your point but i think i get it!! and you are right; everyong is insignificantly significant!! good job!

Babylufin replied...
Aug. 15, 2010 at 4:56 pm :
That was what I was aiming for - to make you think! Thanks so much for commenting, I hope you liked it!

erikae said...

This is really powerful, and it brings up some really good points.

Great job! :)

Babylufin replied...
Aug. 15, 2010 at 3:37 pm :
Thanks! :)

inksplatters21 said...
hmmm...interesting concept.  I'll need to mull this one over

Babylufin replied...
Aug. 11, 2010 at 5:36 pm :
I don't know for sure whether that is good or bad...lol. Hopefully good. :D

Saint_that_SinsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
very very true and well said at that... Great points, great wording, it's just plain Great! :) Making people stop & think is what writing is ALL about and you have made me (at the least) stop and wonder...

Babylufin replied...
Aug. 6, 2010 at 10:14 am :
I try my best... :) Thank you!

LastChapter said...
Jul. 30, 2010 at 1:39 am:
day-um! thats so true, and amazingly written, may i add. great hidden messages too

djfabreezayy replied...
Jul. 30, 2010 at 2:52 am :

This actually made me sit back and think. 

It's so well written just to get one point across with so many details.

I loves it(:

Babylufin replied...
Jul. 30, 2010 at 10:11 am :
I wrote this on a spur...it just tumbled out of me. I'm surprised it even makes any sense at all. Thank you guys so much, I appreciate it. I'm on my way to check out your work. :)

Sydney D. replied...
Jul. 30, 2010 at 12:25 pm :
Wow thise is really good it makes me think that we are all not perfict in thise world and thatwe should accepte our self for who we are

Babylufin replied...
Jul. 30, 2010 at 1:20 pm :
That is definitely one of my points! I do strongly believe in self-confidence, because if you don't believe in yourself, who will? You're just giving them a reason to put you down. So live it up. :) Thanks for commenting, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!