Sexuality | Teen Ink

Sexuality

June 5, 2010
By BornPoet1996 GOLD, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
BornPoet1996 GOLD, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
10 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
My favorite quote I always say is:How does one find happiness in making another lose their own and Love comes and goes like a revolving door waiting to hit you dead in the head and knock you on your little feet...


I wonder why people judge others based on their sexuality and what and who they like?. They aren't perfect. Some people disapprove of different sexes but why do they always so quick to judge. Why do they worry. I'm no criticizer but I'm not gay or straight. You can say I'm bisexual because it's what I am. A-lot of people just think we are bi just cause we are interested in both sexes. It really isn't like that. We have the same morals and values as everyone else does. There isn't no need to look at us differently just because we like both sexes instead of one. Instead of judging us spend time with us and see what we are really all about.


The author's comments:
My own sexuality inspired me to write this because being bisexual isn't a trend to me. It's my lifestlye. I may be young but I know what I want and who I truly am. I have to fake that I'm a straight person around ever7yone else except my best friend and I shouldn't really have to do that but I do because people only see me as being a straight. (THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE AN OFFENSE)