Sexuality

I wonder why people judge others based on their sexuality and what and who they like?. They aren't perfect. Some people disapprove of different sexes but why do they always so quick to judge. Why do they worry. I'm no criticizer but I'm not gay or straight. You can say I'm bisexual because it's what I am. A-lot of people just think we are bi just cause we are interested in both sexes. It really isn't like that. We have the same morals and values as everyone else does. There isn't no need to look at us differently just because we like both sexes instead of one. Instead of judging us spend time with us and see what we are really all about.

ChristopherK This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I'm sorry you have to deal with all of this. I think the real issue isn't that people only see you as straight, but that people only allow themselves to get to know the real you if you pretend to be straight.

The world is still stupid about this kind of thing. Americans pride themselves on having stopped slavery and racial segregation, but we're doing it all over again with gays and bisexuals.